CaixaForum has become one of the most dynamic, active and vibrant cultural facilities in the city. Come and enjoy its extensive programming for all kinds of audiences.
Av. de Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 6-8
08038 Barcelona Spain
Tel. +34 93 476 86 00
Sing up for educational activites:
Tel. +34 93 184 71 42
Every day, including public holidays, from 10 am to 8 pm.
Special summer timetable
Wednesdays in July and August, from 10 am to 11 pm.
Special Christmas timetable
24th and 31st December and 5th January, from 10 am to 6 pm.
The centre is closed on 25th December and 1st and 6th January.
Lines 1 and 3, Espanya station
Lines L8, S33, S4, S8, R5 and R6, Espanya station
Lines 13 and 150, stop in front of the CaixaForum
Lines 9, 23, 27, 37, 46, 50, 65, 79, 91, 109 and 165, stop in Pl. d'Espanya
Lines D20, H12, H16, V7, L72, L80, L81, L86, L87, L95, stop in Pl. d'Espanya
Gran Via – Pl. d'Espanya (station no. 96)
Rius i Taulet (station no. 237)
Laie - CaixaForum Barcelona
Every day, including public holidays, from 10 am to 8.30 pm
Tel.: +34 93 476 86 59
CAFETERIA - RESTAURANT
Vilaplana - CaixaForum Barcelona
Every day, including public holidays, from 10 am to 8 pm
Tel. +34 93 476 86 69
CAIXAFORUM BARCELONA, AN ADAPTED CENTRE
Accessible for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility
- Access to all spaces.
- Wheelchairs are available at the centre (please go to the information point in the hall of CaixaForum. This service is limited to the availability of the wheelchairs, which are given out on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Adapted toilets on the ground floor and in the cafeteria.
- Reserved places in the Auditorium.
Accessible for the blind and visually impaired
- Braille buttons in the lifts.
- Guided tours for the exhibitions and building , adapted for the blind and visually impaired. Please register in advance by calling +34 93 184 71 42.
Guide dogs and assistance dogs are permitted entry.
Accessible for the deaf and hearing impaired
- Induction loop: to improve hearing for anyone using hearing devices (hearing aid, cochlear implant) in the reception, store, restaurant, Auditorium, Room 1 and Room 2 and during guided tours of the exhibitions and the building.
Accessible for people with mental, intellectual or learning disabilities
- Adaptation of educational workshops and guided tours of the exhibitions and building for people with mental, intellectual or learning disabilities.
Please register in advance by calling +34 93 184 71 42.
- There are tactile elements that can be touched by the blind or visually impaired during guided tours of the building.
Please register in advance for visits in sign language (SL) and visits adapted to oral communication by calling +34 93 184 71 42 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pushchairs for children
- Breastfeeding room
- Special menu for coeliacs and diabetics
HOW TO GET THERE
When trade fairs are on or access via Avenida de María Cristina is blocked, the CaixaForum can be accessed via Carrer Lleida or Carrer Mèxic.