CaixaForum Tarragona is an active and dynamic cultural centre in the heart of the city. Its exhibitions form a core around which all kinds of social, cultural and educational activities revolve.
Cristòfor Colom, 2 (next to the Centenario fountain)
43001 Tarragona Spain
Centre opening times:
Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 9 pm
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, from 11 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 9 pm
Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, from 11 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm
Lines 3, 6, 8, 11, 12, 22, 30, 34 and 54
Bus station – Pl. Imperial Tàrraco
Stations: Tarragona and Camp de Tarragona
CAIXAFORUM TARRAGONA, AN ADAPTED CENTRE
Accessible for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility
- All spaces are accessible by wheelchair users and people with limited mobility.
- We have adapted toilets on floors 0 and 1.
- The Auditorium has reserved spaces.
Accessible for the blind and visually impaired
- The lifts are equipped with buttons in Braille.
- The exhibitions can be visited with guided tours for the visually impaired. Please register previously by calling +34 977 24 98 71.
Accessible for the deaf and hearing impaired
- We organise guided tours to the exhibitions for groups of the deaf and hearing impaired. Please register previously by sending a fax to +34 977 24 88 08.