Humanities and culture
1. Digital humanities: digital technologies for facilitating universal access to humanistic and cultural knowledge.
2. Philosophical and ethical thinking in the knowledge society.
3. Professional training that responds to the new social demands and the professions of the future.
4. Educational innovation processes and the assessment of their impact and evidence.
5. How life is organised in urban conglomerations: sustainability, smart cities, energy efficiency and technology-intensive public services aimed at the most needy citizens.
6. Public health: impact of pollution on public health. Citizen empowerment.
7. Care for the immigrant population, refugees and intercultural management
8. Gender-based violence.