Humanities and culture
1. Digital humanities: digital technologies for facilitating universal access to humanistic and cultural knowledge.
2. The creation and role of states at the beginning of the 21st century.
3. Vocational training, labour market and professional skills.
4. Empowering schools and teachers.
5. The articulation of life in cities: the impact of the urban space on daily life.
6. Democratic culture, citizen participation and corruption.
7. Energy policies for combatting climate change.
8. Immigrant populations, refugees and managing interculturality.
9. Domestic violence.
10. Citizen participation in health policies.